Sunday, December 4, 2011

10. What is the best adivce you've ever received? Explain.

Teenagers often complain about all the life lessons parents stress. In this case, its the antithesis! My mom constantly stops to give me a side note of advice relevant to what our conversations are about. She always said not to fall for the pressure other ignorant people might give me because they don't know what's wrong and right but I do. I have the power to make my own decisions and the knowledge to make smart ones that will get me on the right path. I learned that the people who have to pressure someone into doing something is because they feel alone, subconsiously or not. If someone is proud in what they do then they can stand up for it by themselves. Thanks to her advice, it doesn't affect me when people try to pressure me because it doesn't work, I'm not influenced easily by negative ideas. I will continue to spread this valuable advice to my friends, people who need it, and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment