Sunday, December 4, 2011

8. If you were to describe yourself using a quotation, what would that quotation be? After you have chosen a quote, then write a bit about how it relates to you and reveals what kind of person you are.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
This quote relates to me because I think of it in many of my situations for example, when choosing a career.
Special-ed children and teenagers should be treated with more consideration and patience than the rest of the students because despite how old they look, their brain is that of a childs. Many teachers I have come across don't have the patience necessary meaning they are providing a scary and sometimes dismal experience for the special-ed students. The only way this will ameliorate with a 100% garantee is if I go into the career myself. I feel that I understand these kids more than some teachers now and I have a cousin that suffers from mental retardation disorder and syndromic mental retardation. This refers to the quote I cited because I would be the change I want to see in the world and taking into consideration a special-ed teacher career shows how passionate I am about wanting the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment