Sunday, December 4, 2011

6. How have you tried to effect change in relation to an issue of personal, local, or national significance?

The biggest I have done so far is donate money and clothes to the needy and to the invisible children movement. But the day I found out about the movement, which was yesterday, was the day I realized what I need to do to help the children being abducted and forced to fight. I am determined to create my own fundraiser to support the invisible children movement. I plan on doing this by inviting friends and family to join me, creating a club at school, and spreading the word about it. My club will have bake sales, car washes, flyers, and posters and will then send all the donations to the invisible children movement. I feel very passionate about this because I feel it's our humanitys including my responsibility to help the chidren being terrorized in Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment